Thursday, June 25, 2009

the end for Birthday 2009.



those are the friends i wouldn't forget. sorry Darren the space is full
already when i save then i only realized you were not in? i'm so sorry.

so Darren you'll appear in part 2 ya!!

those are the friends who accompany me when i needed them....

thanks all babe.

----------------------------------------.----------------------------------------
My birthday special thanks to :

29th May 09' : thanks Je'Chang for the advance birthday dinner.

8th June 09' : thanks Angie for the Le-Meridien lunch buffet.

18th June 09' : thanks Jandro for the Thai Cuisine and free karaoke and it is damn nice.

20th June 09' : thanks all my friends for sharing the happiness.

22th June 09' : thanks mama for cooking me my favorite food.

23th June 09' : although is a lonely birthday eves , but thanks all my friends from penang , singapore and K.L accompany me counting down my birthday and all the sms , mms, calls
and emails that make me feel so sweet and warm, thank you so much..

also a special thanks for Alex Tan, thanks for your CAKE that make my birthday so special.
you guys wanna know what cake he treat me ...? is a 'Fish Cake' .

this is the fish cake (=.=) !!!

24th June 09': thanks Raymond & Alfred for the birthday treat & birthday dinner.

ooppss! forget to thanks Brenda for your birthday present and
Roy , thanks for the earring and bracelet.

beside also have to thanks those who sang me happy birthday song, the best song i ever heard.
Wahahaha.

----------------------------------------.----------------------------------------

my life is so complete to have you guys as friends. i love you guys and will never forget you guys.

1 comment:

@Lex 旦 said...

唔使咁客氣咯~~~ 鬼叫我同你咁Q熟咩! Bo Kira咯~~