Monday, March 10, 2008

GOODBYE

Today received a new say that my uncle has pass away and collect body in general hospital...my heart feel lose beat..but yet still have to face it.Actually we are quite friend when i was a child. His died so suddenly duno how to accept the feel is like i have a very long time no see friends pass away.
His body has sent back to hometown adi..! I think tomolo his family will start the mourning ceremony for him.I cant release my feelings..i didnt cry and i duno wat to do..and i cant accept his left..feel that he seems alive.... but he is dead!

He is my mother brother, my mother also didnt cry..and i didnt feel sad from her face.
His family first question is asking about his money and not about him..so realistic. According to my mum..his body was highly swolen and alot of red marks. Feel pain...!Yet because of his dead the relationship of the family become worst and argue why..u no go see him.? y ask u go hospital u say no free, y u didnt this and that....

亲情难道真的那么稀薄吗。。。还是亲情就是用金钱来经营的!

现在能做的只有。。。。回顾他。。。想念他。。。祝福他!

No comments: